211

211

211 Goat Lake built by American Car & Foundry Co. at (St. Charles) in 1918.
Combine. From AC&F Lot #8338. Originally, Sumpter Valley Ry. #11. Purchased by the U.S. Army in 1943 for use on the White Pass (USA #934). Tool car from 1943 to 1946. Turned over to the White Pass in 1946. Returned to passenger service, and cupola added in 1946 (WP&YR #211). Named for the lake located 1921 ft. above (east of) Bridge 9-A, which supplies water for Pitchfork Falls. Car has no name printed on the side.

211

211 with storm windows (1980)

John Henderson was traveling in the cold spring on the White Pass & Yukon Route. WP&YR Henderson fund.

211

211 Combine (2003)

Boerries Burkhardt Image, Skagway May 31, 2003

211

211 Trucks

Boerries Burkhardt Image, Skagway May 31, 2003

211

211 Cupola

Boerries Burkhardt Image, Skagway May 31, 2003

211

211 Combine 2006

No passengers in cupola. Image by Boerries Burkhardt 2006.

211

211 Combine at Skagway 2009

Copyright 1994-2016 Whitepassfan.net by Boerries Burkhardt