Originally, Olympia & Chehalis Valley R.R.
Sold to Columbia & Puget Sound R.R. in 1890 (C&PS #5 or 6).
Acquired by the White Pass in 1898.
Sold to Klondike Mines Ry. in 1904 (KM #200). The K.M. Ry. was abandoned in 1913.
Car destroyed by fire in the late 1940s.
Combine 202 at Skagway, over the long first bridge at Skagway ca. 1900.