Originally, N-C-O Ry. #6. Purchased by the White Pass in 1916. Work car from 1945 to 1952. #X7 from 1947 to 1952. Back to Passenger Car #234 in 1952. - Cowley Lake was named for Isaac Cowley Lambert (1850–1909), chairman of the construction company which built the White Pass railroad.
Coach 234 at Carcross at the end of WWI, sometimes between 1917 and 1920. Boerries Burkhardt Collection