Car Description / Remarks
248 Lake Tagish
built 1887 by Harlan & Hollingsworth Corp.
Originally, South Pacific Coast R.R. #65. Sold to Northwestern Pacific R.R. in 1907 (NWP #728). Car purchased by the White Pass in 1928. Used on the Taku Tram from 1928 to 1936. Tagish was derived from a Tlingit phrase, which means let the lake get wet (referring to the ice breaking up).